Friday, May 29, 2009

DAY 1: Post Operation


I'm pleased to tell you all that Steve is doing great today. He enjoyed watching Nuggets with Jim & Winnie this morning. Doctor is very happy with his condition and so are we !! Steve was able to walk on his feet with no problem. The only problem is doctor has to remind him to slow down!
Also he was able to eat his first meal at lunch today and he used chopstick which doctor is very happy to see that. The first question he asked me after finished his lunch was "Where is my blackberry?" so I guess he will be back to work sooner than plan ! :) Anyway, this is only just the beginning of the trip and we still have a long way to go. Your friendship, love and support has lifted up our spirits and we are sure to knock out this disease !

Again, I'd like to thank you all again for all your prayer. Steve said he really feel all of your prayer. I have passed all of your phone message, email, calls, and SMS to Steve and he is very appreciate all your support, well wishing. I apologized if sometimes I missed your calls and I can't return the call as there were none caller ID appear etc.

I'm sure he will leave comments on this blog soon. And please let's continue to pray for his fast recovery ! I will go to bed and have a happy long sleep tonight !

Cheers,
Annie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue & I are thankful that we will have good news to report back to our church people this coming Sunday. We will keep Steve in our prayers to help along with the recovery.
Steve is fortunate to have you Annie. Thank you for loving our Steve!

SJM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJM said...

Thanks for you sperupport. The operatition went well. My body responded well which makes the doctors confident. I've had no real pain but that is normal for this sort of operation. I Wehave quickly my strength. i rest well at night We are now onto chemo and radiation as our next step. Again we have agoodTIand good medical team.